Saturday, November 12, 2005

YES!!!! I am back in the Boston area now indefinitely getting physio and seeing my doctor in the city. But, guess what i am doing now!? It's been over a month since I last listened to Raaga.com, and I am finally able to do so! Bheegey hont is playing now ; ) My Aunt & Uncle's computer is great! It's really nice to be up here with family.....I'm not as down as I have been. I miss all of my friends. A very close friend went through some heart ache recently this week. She's a lot like me....in terms of never rationalising her passion....and some jerk guy took advantage of that. I want to tell her this: Don't ever lose that....

You are such a beautiful girl inside and out! You are a blessing to those who hold you dear and to those all around you. You're selfless, passionate, full of emotion, poetic, caring. You have a wonderful heart that everyone can see. You're a very pretty girl, with nothing to be ashamed of. You're funny and silly when no one else wants to be ; ) You're serious and listen with understanding when someone needs an ear. You're my best friend and I love you so much! This guy doesn't know what he's lost, because he never really knew you. He saw how quickly and easily you 'fell in love' so to say and maybe it scared him, maybe he took advantage of your vulnerability, but please know that there are great guys out there. There are guys who will respect you for you, who will love your passion, who will be appreciative of how deeply you can feel. Don't lose heart, and don't ever think lowly of yourself. Besides, white guys are pretty clueless ; ) ; ) Plus, people, this girl is so talented, she writes her own music, has perfect pitch, plays the piano and flute beautifully, can sing too, and and and, let me add, and she is a talented writer who is currently doing well in law school. ; ) You have so much to offer as a person and don't ever doubt yourself. I know the right guy is out there and when you both meet each other, he'll just love you for you.

I wish I was there to give you a hug
I know it's not exactly a cure
But I recall those times you were there for me
And it was your hug that made me secure
I wish I could erase the pain
I can't, but can only say I know how it feels
Don't question you, you were not wrong
It's your innocense that he steals

Maybe he didn't meant it
But play with your heart he did
Maybe too scared to commit
But create false dreams he did

It's not your fault, don't blame yourself
You are a wonderful girl
This broken heart will renew
It's like a baby pearl
You got a taste of love with a man
But you didn't actually lose your heart
Now you can know and appreciate
When true love does start
Maybe we're idealistic in way too many ways
But seriously, don't ever rationalise
That passion that gives you hope
The right man will surely recognize
Your beautiful heart, your you

A friend not too long ago told me not to rationalise my passion, and he made me appreciate something I had thought was a big weakness. It's not. I can't change who I am, and I can't ever stop giving so much of myself out to others. I can't stop loving so much. It's who I am....and there is someone out there who will understand and appreciate that for me and for my hurting best friend.





No comments: