Sunday, November 06, 2005

Thanks so much Saranya for sending me these pics!!!! This is me after my graduation on 1 Oct!! My family couldn't make it over to England, so it was great to have some of my closest friends there for me!



Here I am with my Graduation 'family' : )
Aarti, Aman and Saranya




Me and Aarti!! She surprised me with a champagne shower!!
It was awesome! ; )




Me and Amanji! Thanks for being there for me and getting all dressed up!



Me and Saranya!! Thanks bhaiya! : ) I know I had some real family there for me.



Stuti and Saranya!! It was so great to graduate with her at the same time!



Here's the whole crew from the MSc class who graduated on 1 Oct
There's Ed, Vedanta, me and Stuti who graduated and ofcourse
Aarti, Saranya and Aman ; )


Was a fun time for all of us, and I have to say Aarti's champagne escapade was the best of it! : ) I have to come back to see the three of you in your DPhil gowns!!! ; )

No comments: