Tuesday, February 28, 2006



This is me and mi amiga mejor Miri dressed for Fancy Dress 2004
This was the formal dance at W & L
Our friend Cinira did our hair, straightening mine completely!
Miri thinks I look semi-Korean in this one ; )
Anyways, when I showed my cousin this, she asked who the pretty girl in the front was...
Guess I've lost that look now, eh? :D


My two closest friends from college
My roomate Abbie, me, and Miri
Graduation Day (May 2004)
Abbie was my roomate for two years in a row...plus shared an apartment
with me one year and with Satomi, Kim, and Miri too.
I don't know how she or the others put up with me!
To all my other friends: I wish I could put pics of all of you up here....send me some!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my elbow and 1 1/2 of my legs in the last picture. hehe...i don't have any digitals of us :( just hard copies...